Equity investors and lenders face significant legal risks in developing energy and alternative energy projects.
Title Insurance can protect against those risks, including
- Risks of cancellation of the building, environmental or operating permit.
- Risks of demolition as a result of claims filed against the Building Permit
Covered Risks include:
- Cancelation or suspension of the building permit for more than 12 months during construction period;
- Amendment of the building, environmental or operating permits, potentially reducing the scope of the project;
- Cancelation of the building, environmental or operating permit after completion; and
- Partial or total demolition of the project after completion.
Contact us for more information on how we can customize a product around your needs and discuss any questions or concerns that you might have surrounding your transaction.