Insurance security rating and regulation
- Secure Legal Title operates with insurance capacity provided by syndicates at Lloyd’s of London, under a particular structure known as a ‘cover’.
- The buyer of a policy from the Secure Legal Title Cover gains security from the A+ ratings of the
Lloyd’s insurance market, but deals with Secure Legal Title.
- Secure Legal Title Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority,
UK under number 575685 http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmSearchForm.do
- Secure Legal Title is regulated as an ‘Appointed Representative’ (AR) of a Lloyd’s coverholder
and broker called Tyser & Co Limited http://www.tysers.com
- This means that the coverholder is authorised to enter into contracts of insurance, and to issue insurance documentation on behalf of one or more Lloyd’s syndicates www.lloyds.com
- This structure can offer clients the best of both worlds, providing the specialised knowledge
for the class of business while offering access to Lloyd’s specialist underwriting expertise, capital strength and brand.
- Policy Documentation from Secure Legal Title is generally delivered in electronic form. A hard copy can also be issued.
(Click here to read more information about E-Policies service)